February 29-March 1, March 7-8, 2024 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM on all 4 days
Click the Registration Information hyperlink below for the registration link and more details.
The Visioning & Strategic Planning course gives court leaders and managers the tools they need to develop a vision and achieve goals using strategic planning. Court leaders often assume that the vision and
mission of a court is self-evident and that the process of achieving consensus for a vision is a waste of time. This course demonstrates that having a vision and a strategic plan
is an effective way to define priorities and allocate limited court resources.
As a result of participating in this course, participants will be able to:
- Examine court performance issues from a strategic perspective.
- Discuss the importance of encouraging strategic thinking and decision making at every level of the organization.
- Apply the techniques involved in strategic planning, including developing mission and vision statements, and goals and action plans.
- Discuss the leadership, teamwork, and organizational foundations that are required to create and implement a strategic plan.
- Draft a plan for implementing a visioning and strategic planning process in their own court.