April 2-3, 9-10, 2024, 12-4PM Eastern time on all 4 daysClick the Registration Information hyperlink below for the registration link and more details.Course description:
Leaders in the 21st century must inspire, communicate a vision, and master the workforce and work environment. In this course, participants will become familiar with the major theories and practices of leadership, including what it takes to exercise leadership as an individual, as the leader of teams, and as the leader of an organization that must work effectively with other branches of government and stakeholders.As a result of participating in this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify traits, activities, and models of leadership.
- Explore the differences between leadership and management and the value each brings to an organization.
- Demonstrate personal and organizational legitimacy through transparency and accountability in leadership.
- Discuss the relationships and connections needed for leaders to be effective in an interdependent judicial system.
- Advocate for a governance structure that promotes effective communication, collaborative decision-making, and teamwork.